Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Frank Hits The Airwaves

I am proud to announce that I will be doing a weekly show with Randy Shortnacy covering East Texas High School Football. This is perfect since I have a great face for radio. Randy is a native East Texan who has been in broadcasting for 18 years. Randy is also the author of his own blog Short's Sports Corner.

Randy shares my desire to help promote the players, coaches and fans of the great football programs here in East Texas. I hope through this radio show we can help draw more attention to the teams we all love to follow during the season. Over the next few weeks Randy and I will be previewing East Texas teams as we lead up to the start of the football season. The shows will be available at TheOldCoach.com.

Thanks to Randy Shortnacy, Matt Stepp and The Old Coach for this opportunity.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rshort